- We shuttle to see Chicago and REO Speedwagon at OKC Airpark Aug 30Gates open 6 PM
- We shuttle to KATTFEST at the Zoo Amp Sep 07Gates open 3 PM
- Mystik Sanctuary Music Festival Sep 05Gates open at 1;30 pm
Bricktown Hotel and Convention Center 2001 East Reno Avenue Oklahoma City, OK 73117, United States
- “We cannot say enough good things about this hotel. Location was great right across from The Waffle House. Hotel breakfast was very good also with tasty biscuits and gravy and waffles. The rooms were very nice, clean, and spacious.Housekeeping staff were always on their feet keeping busy. We booked two rooms and they fulfilled our request to have them side by side and downstairs for our elderly people. Our relatives were so impressed with our shuttle service (that they didn’t…
Reviewed October 31, 2013
- “Very happy with our stay.” Reviewed October 7, 2013 "Every employee was gracious, happy to help us, and made us feel very welcome. I was impressed with the cleanliness of our room and it was also very comfortable. The 24 hour shuttle service made our trip that much more enjoyable. I will definitely keep this hotel on the top of my list for any future stays."
- Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple.
- “Business Trip 4 out of 5. Overall my stay at Bricktown was nice!The shuttle service was very convenient and the drivers were very nice! The breakfast was more than I would have expected and there was an actual attendant to make your waffles for you. My bed and room were clean and comfortable. I was able to talk with the owner on a few occasions and he was pleasant and helpful when recommending dinner restaurants. I would at this hotel…